Moms: 7 Tips to Organize Your School Kids
1. Place near the door a rack for outerwear and a shelf or mat for shoes. Have kids deposit their
coats, hats, gloves, shoes upon entering. Each evening, they replace with tomorrow’s shoes and jackets.
2. Have kids empty their backpacks when they arrive home. Provide a basket in which they can place anything for parents’ review.
3. Make sure your kids have a well-lit place to do homework. Teach them to use in/out trays to ensure no homework is missed.
4. Give them chores. Teachers report that kids who regularly do chores at home are more responsible in the classroom.
6. Prepare each evening. Pick out clothes and shoes. Pack lunches. Set out breakfast. Place backpack by
7. Make an out-the-door checklist. Note everything they need to take to school. Post it on the door.
”; Parents take a certain amount of pride in seeing a son or daughter head off to begin their college careers. But there is also a degree of concern, especially financial, as the costs of a college education can be extremely high. That is why student loans, for parents with bad credit especially, are a...
15 Smart Hacks and Ideas for Parents! Priceless Hacks for Parents Subscribe Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWwqHwqLSrdWMgp5DZG5Dzg?sub_confirmation=1 My College Is a Prison! Students Prank Wars!: https://youtu.be/KvgxAoNFa6M?list=PLy0LaulZe0vSzNLVwlQZVJszbLCsIwl_C&playnext=1 To make life with children easier, parents often use various life hacks. And we have a couple of interesting one’s for you! Supplies and tools: • Silver fabric • Foam paper •...